Being An Entrepreneur Is Anything But Easy.
As a busy founder, you’re being pulled in every direction with a mounting list of things to do. You’re growing your team and the task of tackling all of the HR that goes with that falls to you but you’re really short on time. If you’re a startup or SME wanting to get things right from the start, we’ve designed this service plan specifically for you.
With all the HR and legal essentials you will need to get things up and running, it’s the perfect HR kit to help run your small business while you grow.
What’s In The Kit?
HR Information System (HRIS)
Access to our simple to use, secure, cloud-based system, that brings your HR online, handling your talent management and administration in one place.
What you can do with an HRIS…
- Store all your shared documents and templates in a central HRIS database.
- Work from home or always on the move? No problem, it’s accessible anywhere, anytime.
- A virtual manager that automates your sick leave and holiday booking processes.
- Employee self-service functionality gives your team access to edit their information, request holiday leave and log any sick days.
- Saves you hours of HR admin with auto reminders for key events and dates.
- HR software to manage 1-1’s and give regular feedback.
- Record and monitor employee objectives.
- Track training and development.
- HR metrics and data analysis to identify talent management issues.
- 24/7 access to our suite of essential HR documentation and guides.
Employment Contracts are not optional. It’s your legal obligation to provide a formal agreement to all your new hires, outlining the working relationship you have with them. This template contains confirmation of salary and benefits, expectations of the role and working hours. Other templates included in this kit are an onboarding checklist, offer letter, reference request and more.
Essential Company Handbook
In order to keep the business working in a way that is fair and consistent for everyone in your team, we supply you with an employee handbook template, providing your team with an essential guide on your company expectations.
Essential Advice Line
As part of your HR Kit subscription, you receive 60 minutes per month access via phone or email, to our friendly team of experts. This is ideal for small business owners, who would benefit from occasional, essential advice and guidance on HR and employment law issues within their business.
Why not look at our AskMabel Advice Line if you need unlimited HR support. Contact us to find out more about our Startup HR Kit.
Startup HR Kit Features
We keep your
employee data secure.
Fully GDPR ISO 27001
Essential HR templates
to get you started.
Our adivce line offers
you monthly support.
Simplify holiday and
Edit and view your
data online anywhere.
Stay eco-friendly with
our paperless system.
Fixed monthly fee based
on business size.
Jargon-free, HR support from friendly experts.
Stay compliant with our legal advice.
Alert notifications at
the press of a button.
Chat with us by
phone, email or Slack.